1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for use of information on our web sites, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include (but not limited to):
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Phone number
- Any other information you provide us
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Information on activity in digital channels
- Information you give when registering and manually entered additions
3. How do we use the information we collect?
- Customer data will be used only to provide our customers services through our sites including purposes compatible with providing those services. For example, we may use Customer Data to provide a personalized experience, improve service reliability, or improve features and functionality. "Customer Data" means all data, including all text you provide us, including sound, video, or image files that are provided to Borregaard by, or on behalf of, through use of our sites.
4. What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have given us personal information, you can:
- Unsubscribe from e-mails at any time
- Contact us with request to be deleted from our files
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Exilva Platforms online. To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
5. How and when do we share information?
Borregaard can, when having your consent, share information you have provided like e-mail, phone number, name, company and more, with our partners.
Borregaard will not be sharing your information to third parties with the purpose of selling it, but only for analytical purposes.
6. How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use any of Exilva Platforms online after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
7. Use of Subcontractors
Borregaard may hire subcontractors to provide services on its behalf. Any such subcontractors will be permitted to obtain data from the sites only to deliver the services Borregaard has retained them to provide and will be prohibited from using data for any other purpose.
8. Cookies & Similar Technologies
9. Disclosure of Data
Borregaard will not disclose Customer Data outside of Borregaard or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except (1) as you direct, (2) with permission from an end user, (3) as described here or in your agreement(s), or (4) as required by law.
Borregaard will not disclose Customer Data to law enforcement unless required by law. Should law enforcement contact Borregaard with a demand for Customer Data, Borregaard will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from you. If compelled to disclose Customer Data to law enforcement, then Borregaard will promptly notify you and provide you a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Upon receipt of any other third party request for Customer Data (such as requests from customer's end users), Borregaard will promptly notify you unless prohibited by law. If Borregaard is not required by law to disclose the Customer Data, Borregaard will reject the request. If the request is valid and Borregaard could be compelled to disclose the requested information, Borregaard will attempt to redirect the third party to request the Customer Data from you.
Except as customer directs, Borregaard will not provide any third party: (1) direct, indirect, blanket or unfettered access to Customer Data; or (2) any kind of access to Customer Data if Borregaard is aware that such data is used for purposes other than those stated in the request.
In support of the above, Borregaard may provide your basic contact information to the third party.