Exilva is a completely natural and infinitely sustainable cellulose-based performance enhancer that improves rheology and stability in cementitious systems, as well as increasing your formulation efficiency, reducing your CO2 footprint and creating exciting opportunities for innovation.
Exilva is a functional additive
Exilva is a new and innovative performance enhancer for cementitious systems, where maintaining a homogeneous material mix and preventing segregation are critical performance parameters. Exilva is particularly suitable when a non-sticky cementitious system is required for improved ease of application and it can reduce pressure on concrete formworks, as well as improving levels of spray rebound from concrete and mortar. Exilva has very high dosage efficiency. A very small amount of Exilva quickly achieves the required rheological property, securing high viscosity at rest, as well as giving strong stability and rapid viscosity build-up. At the same time, Exilva offers a high shear thinning effect, ensuring low plastic viscosity.
- Rheology control – enhances yield stress, giving strong thickening and shear thinning
- Creates a non-sticky and non-plastic concrete
- Versatile and robust – stable in extreme environments including pH, temperature and shear
- Increases stability of end products
- 100% natural and infinitely sustainable – can reduce CO2 footprint in concrete
- Very efficient at low dosages
- Odour free, clean and white