Exilva is a completely natural and infinitely sustainable cellulose-based performance enhancer that improves rheology and stability in paint and coating systems, as well as increasing your formulation efficiency, reducing your CO2 footprint and creating exciting opportunities for innovation.
Multifunctionality from Exilva
Exilva is a Microfibrillar / Microfibrillated Cellulose (MFC) for paint and coatings systems. It is suitable where shear thinning and high viscosity recovery rate are critical to performance. Exilva shows superior barrier properties, giving the finished paint improved durability characteristics and is therefore as applicable to outdoor paints as to indoor paints, as well as industrial coatings. Exilva is a product with highly efficient dosage recommendations. Adding very small amounts quickly achieves the required properties for rheology, surface performance and stability.
- Improved spraying through very fast viscosity recovery and excellent anti-sag properties
- Improved dispersion and anti-settling of particles
- Improved syneresis in your paint and coating products
- Improved mud-crack resistance and barrier properties
- Simplified material handling through versatility and robustness – stable in extreme environments including pH (2-12), temperature (20-100 °C) and shear
- 100% natural and infinitely sustainable – improving your environmental profile